top of page
Wedding Bouquet

Commonly Asked Questions

Inquiring minds want to know!

At Burlap and Lace, the complete satisfaction of our customers is always top priority. Check out some of our frequently asked questions below, and feel free to get in touch if you need additional information.

How soon can I pick up my rented items and when do they need to be dropped off?

You can pick up your items as early as 2 days before your event (for most Saturday events).  You can drop off your items as late as 2 days following your event.  We will arrange pickup and drop off times approximately 2 weeks before your event.  We will try to accommodate most requests, however, availability of the items may depend on who has them rented before and after you!

Do you offer delivery and setup?

While we would love to deliver and setup for all of our events, given our size we just can't accommodate those needs right now.  We only deliver and setup for larger orders and only if the client doesn't have acceptable transportation to accommodate larger items.  Additional delivery/setup charges will apply.

What payment types do you accept?

We will always take cold hard cash!  Venmo, Zelle, and CashApp are our preferred payment options.  Additional charges may apply when using Paypal.  Checks are also accepted, but will face a $35 fee if returned NSF.

What are your payment terms?

We require a 25% down payment to hold your items for your chosen date.  The remaining 75% balance is due 10 days prior to delivery or pickup.

What if there is an item I want that I don't see in your inventory?

Please let us know!  We are always interested in expanding our inventory and helping our clients to throw the party of their dreams.  If we don't have an item in our inventory, we will try our best to source the item in time for your big event!

Why do you charge a 10% cleaning fee?

We pride ourselves in providing our clients with sparkly clean items for their event.  In order to provide that, we do a thorough cleaning of the items before they are packed up.  This takes time on our part, but ensures that you don't have to worry about cleaning your items, either before or after your event.  Any deep stains or excess cleaning that goes beyond what would reasonably be expected will result in additional charges.

bottom of page